Home : Department of Pediatrics : Academic Divisions : Surgery : Division Publications
- Dickson PV, Sims TL, Streck CJ, McCarville MB, Santana VM, McGregor LM, Furman WL, Davidoff AM. Avoiding misdiagnosing Neuroblastoma as Wilms Tumor. Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 43(6): 1159-63, 2008
- Dickson PV, Hamner JB, Streck CJ, Ng CY, McCarville MB, Calabrese C, Gilbertson RJ, Stewart CF, Wilson CM, Gaber MW, Pfeffer LM, Skapek SX, Nathwani AC and Davidoff AM. Continuous delivery of interferon-beta promotes sustained maturation of intratumoral vasculature. Mol Cancer Res, 5(6):531-42, 2007
- Benjamin R, Khwaja A, Singh N, McIntosh J, Meager A, Wadhwa M, Streck CJ, Ng CY, Davidoff AM and Nathwani AC. Continuous delivery of human type I interferons (a/_) has significant activity against acute myeloid leukemia cells in vitro and in a xenograft model. Blood, 109 (3): 1244-47, 2007
- Aaron P. Lesher, John M. Kratz, C. D. Smith. Removal of embedded central venous catheters. Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 43, 1030 - 1034, 2008
- Kelly RE, Shamberger RC, Mellins RB, Mitchell KK, Lawson ML, Oldham K, Azizkhan RG, Hebra A, Nuss D, Goretsky MJ, Sharp RJ, Holcomb GW, Shim WKT, Megison SM, Moss RL, Fecteau AH, Colombani PM, Bagley TC, Moskowitz AB: Prospective multicenter study of surgical correction of pectus excavatum: design, perioperative complications, pain, and baseline pulmonary function facilitated by internet-based data collection. J Am Col Surg, 2007; 205 (2): 205-216, 2007
- Fontenot BB, Deutmeyer CM, Feldman MF, Hebra A: Volvular Small Bowel Obstruction Secondary to Adherence of a Meckel's Diverticulum at a Previous Umbilical Laparoscopic Port Site. J Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques. 2009; 19 (2): 251-254
- Hebra A: Minimally Invasive Repair of Pectus Excavatum. Semin Thorac and Cardiovasc Surg. 21: 76-84. 2009.
- Obasi P, Varela J, Hebra A: Excision of Esophageal Duplication Cyst via Robotic-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (RATS) using the da Vinci Surgical System. Surgical Endoscopy (in press) 2009
- Lesher AP, Kalpatthi R, Glenn JB, Jackson SM, Hebra A: Outcome of splenectomy in children less than four years of age with sickle cell disease. Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2009; 44 (4), 1134-1138.
- Kane TD, Brown MF, Chen MK, Hebra A, Members of APSA Technology Committee: Position paper on laparoscopic antireflux operations in infants and children for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2009; 44 (5): 1034-40.
- Robicsek F, Hebra A: To Nuss or not to Nuss? Two opposing views. Semin Thorac and Cardiovasc Surg. 21: 85-88. 2009.