Home : Department of Pediatrics : Academic Divisions : Rheumatology : Division Publications
- Kashikar-Zuck S, Flowers SR, Verkamp E, Ting TV, Lynch-Jordan AM, Graham TB, Passo M, Schikler KN, Hashkes PJ, Spalding S, Banez G, Richards MM, Powers SW, Arnold LM, Lovell D. Actigraphy-Based Physical Activity Monitoring in Adolescents With Juvenile Primary Fibromyalgia Syndrome. J Pain. 2010 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kashikar-Zuck S, Johnston M, Ting TV, Graham BT, Lynch-Jordan AM, Verkamp E, Passo M, Schikler KN, Hashkes PJ, Spalding S, Banez G, Richards MM, Powers SW, Arnold LM, Lovell D. Relationship between School Absenteeism and Depressive Symptoms among Adolescents with Juvenile Fibromyalgia. J Pediatr Psychol. 2010 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rider LG, Lachenbruch PA, Monroe JB, Ravelli A, Cabalar I, Feldman BM, Villalba ML, Myones BL, Pachman LM, Rennebohm RM, Reed AM, Miller FW; IMACS Group.(Passo M) Damage extent and predictors in adult and juvenile dermatomyositis and polymyositis as determined with the myositis damage index. Arthritis Rheum. 2009 Nov;60(11):3425-35.
- Hinze CH, Suzuki M, Klein-Gitelman M, Passo MH, Olson J, Singer NG, Haines KA, Onel K, O'Neil K, Silverman ED, Tucker L, Ying J, Devarajan P, Brunner HI. Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin is a predictor of the course of global and renal childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity. Arthritis Rheum. 2009 Sep;60(9):2772-81.
- Ruth Natasha M, Gilkeson Gary S. A Sobering Reality in Sierra Leone. The Rheumatologist. 2010 March; 4(3): 1.