MUSC Children's Hospital is made of many divisions and programs. Medical Services includes complete information about our clinical services including services provided, program staff, contact information and related links to specific disease information.
Family Services are designed to meet the unique and personal needs of our children, families and guests, including Palliative Care, Child Life Program, Social Work, Pastoral Care, and Grief and Bereavement Support.
These resources represent the individuals, teams and special initiatives within the MUSC community that are dedicated to children.
- Pediatric Burn Center
- SC Burned Children's Fund
- Center for Child Advocacy
- Family Literacy Program
- Lactation Services
- Pastoral Care
- Prenatal Wellness Center
- Boeing Center for Children's Wellness
- Reach Out and Read (ROAR)
- Safe Kids Trident Area Coalition
- Service of Remembrance
- Think First Program
Not only does MUSC Children's Hospital offer several support groups, but we also promote many support groups offered in the community.
- Bereavement Support Group for Teens
- CanTeen Support Group for Teens with Cancer
- Family Connections of South Carolina
- FitKids After-School Program
- Lowcountry Sickle Cell Support Group
- Mothers of Multiples
- Palmetto Hearts
- Shannon's Hope Grief Camps
- Sickle Cell Sisters
- Strength in Sharing
- Tender Memories Perinatal Loss Support Group
- Turner Syndrome Support Group
MUSC participates in a large number of clinical trials. New trials are added on a routine basis, and many clinical trials accept only a limited number of participants. If you are interested in treatment for a specific condition, search our clinical trials database often in order to review your options.