Anesthesia & Perioperative Medicine
Children are not small adults. Our pediatric anesthesiologists know how to examine and treat children in ways that are appropriate to their age, development and medical condition to make their experience as comfortable as possible. We have equipment and facilities designed just for kids to create a safe environment, unique to your child’s needs.
Services We Offer
- Treating children of all ages, including newborns.
- Specializing in carefully planning the right dosage, use and monitoring needed for young patients.
- Minimizing presurgical anxiety for your child.
- Inducing and maintaining anesthesia and supporting critical life functions during surgery.
- Assisting with pain relief before, during and after surgery.
- Caring for children who need sedation or anesthesia for non-surgical procedures such as MRIs, CT scans and radiation therapy.
- Managing acute and chronic pain.
- Delivering life-saving emergency and airway care.
- Coordinating care for children with complex medical issues.
- We have specialized training in the care of infants and children.
- We are board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiologists.