Kidney Disorders (Nephrology & Hypertension)
The pediatric kidney specialists at MUSC Children's Hospital provide comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for children with all types of kidney disease. Children with chronic renal failure and end-stage kidney disease are treated by a highly-skilled team, offering hemodialysis, outpatient peritoneal dialysis and renal transplant. We also provide inpatient consultations to other specialties.
- Ambulatory 24-hour blood pressure monitoring
- Pediatric multidisciplinary kidney transplant clinic
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Kidney biopsies
- Continuous renal replacement therapy
- Comprehensive outpatient renal clinic
- Member of the Midwest Pediatric Nephrology Consortium
- Katherine E. Twombley, M.D.
- Lauren Becton, M.D.
- Oana Nicoara, M.D.
Location & Contact Information
New and established patients: 843-792-1414
MUSC Rutledge Tower
135 Rutledge Avenue
2750 Dantzler Drive, Unit 102
North Charleston, SC 29406
Behind Zaxby's on Highway 78