MUSC Children's Hospital is committed to providing you with accurate and up-to-date children's health news and information.
- Health Topics A to Z - A detailed listing of pediatric health topics by alphabetical listing, as well as by category
- Video Library - Videos featuring MUSC Pediatric physicians discussing services and treatments at MUSC Children's hospital, patient stories, and animations of common pediatric medical and surgical procedures
- Podcast Library - Our library of over 100 podcasts includes MUSC Pediatric Physicians and health care providers discussing a wide spectrum of childhood health concerns and safety precautions, both minor and serious. From burn prevention to congenital heart defects, you'll find it here.
- Health Assessment Tools - Our Pediatric Health Assessment tools include Childhood Asthma, Childs First Year, Child's Healthy Lifestyle, and Child's Sleep Safety.
- Symptom Checker - This tool outlines common symptoms experienced by children, and helps you to make appropriate decisions on what level of medical care is needed and how to provide symptom relief for minor conditions at home.
- Drug Information - Use the Drug Identifier to search for drugs with a specific color, shape, and/or marking.
- Clinical Trials - MUSC Children's Hospital participates in a large number of clinical trials. Here you can search our clinical trials database for treatment for a specific pediatric condition.