MUSC Children's Care provides primary care medical services under the medical home model of care established by the American Academy of Pediatrics. The MUSC Department of Pediatrics developed MUSC Children's Care using start-up funds from the South Carolina Medicaid program.
- Luke Edmondson, M.D., FAAP
- Henry Lemon, M.D., FAAP
- Andrea D. Lopez Avila , M.D., FAAP
- Cynthia L. Murphy, M.D., FAAP
- Ana Arias Pandey, M.D,, FAAP
- Rachael Zweigoron, M.D., FAAP
- Natalia Davila, CPNP
- E. Brooke Jackson, DNP, CPNP
- Amy Williams, CPNP
Our Locations & Contact Information
MUSC Children's Care - North Charleston
2070 Northbrook Boulevard, Suite A-16
North Charleston, SC 29406-9253
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
MUSC Children's Care - Moncks Corner
109 West Main Street
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
(Located in Berkeley County Health Dept)
- Monday & Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Downloadable Informational Brochures: